We are proud to be the Physical Therapists for the Frederick Keys Baseball Club, Frederick’s local Baltimore Orioles Class A minor league baseball team. Under the guidance of their trainer, we provide assistance with player treatments and consult on player injuries when requested.
We are also proud to be working with the elite soccer players of FC Frederick, functioning as the Sports Medicine Providers. This fine organization works hard to produce high quality men and women soccer players and we are excited to support them in any way possible.
We are also thrilled to assist in the training of the elite gymnasts at the Frederick Gymnastics Club and are proud to support the following local community organizations:
• Cloverhill Athletics
• Summer Solstice 5K run (benefiting Blessing in a Backpack)
• Frederick Women’s Distance Festival
• Linganore Winecellars Fall and Spring 5K (to benefit AC Roma soccer team)
• Annual Holiday Charity Campaigns
• Toys for Tots
• Middletown High School Boys Soccer
• Joel’s Kids Foundation (through the Frederick Keys)
• Frederick National Little League
Past Events Sponsored
• Susan B. Komen Cancer Fund(during Physical Therapy Month in October)
• The Race for Leukemia in June (3 Years)
• F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Downs Syndrome Program
• Sergeant David J. Smith Annual Golf tournament
• Gov. Thomas Johnson High School Athletics
• Middletown Elementary School playground project
• The Inaugural Frederick Marathon
We also support the Local High School Student Internship Programs in Frederick County. The students get a hands-on experience working in our office and are given a great way to decide if this career is right for them. Our students have come from Governor Thomas Johnson High School, Catoctin High School, Brunswick High School, Tuscarora High School, and Urbana High School. Please contact our office for an interview for the upcoming semester.
Please check out the following links: